Thursday, October 9, 2014

Introduce myself to all of you


Introduction:
    In my blog I will share with everybody about my past, what I like ,what I'm concerned about. I will let all of you know about me what I'm thinking . I'm confident after this presentation all of you guys will learn about me .

   The first photo I want to share with guys is about Shenzhen City. It is located in southern china .This is a very rapidly city in China ,So many young people come here to find opportunity. It is also effective to me . after I had graduated from university, I went to Shenzhen to acquire my first job in my life. Up untill now, I've been in Shenzhen for 3 years. I think Shenzhen is a good place for work, but it isn't a suitable place for living, because so many vehicle make so much noisy day and night ,also , the cost of living is too high.Especially for us who have just graduated from college for 3 years.





     This picture I want to talk about my job to you all. Before I come to Seattle , I had been working for the lightinthebox.com company as a sourcing Manager . I mainly engaged in purchasing fast fashion products in China wholesale market. I've learned a lot of working skills  in this job. I get very well with my colleagues , so the decision that I 've made going to Seattle  makes them feel disappointed. I miss my friend right now. I also hope to get very well with everybody. I am so glad I've made some new friends since I came to Seattle. By the way , if anybody needs to buy something  from China , I'll highly recommend to you lighinthebox.com for you shopping. We can provide free shipping service for everyone.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/c/flash-sale_6829





        About our family
        We have got 7 members in our family ---Dad, Mam , brother, sister and my grandfather and grandmother. My parents are farmer . They raise me up and pay the tuition for us . They let me finished my college . I'm really thanks for that . l love them. Being the city where I was working is far away from my hometown , I could come back together with them once a year.




     About my hometown
     I also want to share with you my hometown----Dali .It is located in southwest China.it is one of the most popular spots for travelers. every year a lot of people come here for travel. You can visit Dali old town for it's traditional architecture, minority culture and simple to relax.








       My hobby
       At last, I would like to talk some about my hobbies . I like doing sports and reading in my free time . I often playing basketball with my friend on the weekend. It not only be good at your healthy ,but can make friends also. Reading is also attract me . I like reading business magazine ,story books ,novel and so on.

      

       I believe these picture I presented above talked myself clearly . where was I come from? what did I do? what is important to me ? What do I like ? This is who I am . Thanks!








No comments:

Post a Comment